Thread: Wave 13??

Wave 13??

At entertainment earth wave 13 of the titanium series has just upped and vaniashed from the site. Does that mean it is not being released now and being released sometime next year? Also what happened to it?

Probably the assortiment has changed. They will update later.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Maybe Hasbro realized 3 repaint waves in a row was an incredibly stupid idea and pushed those repaints back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Maybe Hasbro realized 3 repaint waves in a row was an incredibly stupid idea and pushed those repaints back.
    If so, that would mark an amazing evolution in Hasbro's ability or desire to actually care about such considerations.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

You're right, must have been an accident.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wave 13 has the CW painted ARC-170, Wedge X-Wing, Jango Slave 1 and the repainted Star Destroyer, right? They've shown up on Toymaniacs so if they're wave 13 then EE's removal may have been for reasons of their own.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yes, that's the wave's contents.

Something quite unfortunate about the CW ARC-170 is the paintjob doesn't match the Gunship. They used a much darker glossy paint for the ARC, it makes the Gunship look like it's been left in the sun for a few months. Overall it makes for a cool display, but I was hoping they would match better.

The ARC paintjob is very cool though, the rear thruster nozzles are silver while the engine details are bronze and theres spectacularly very very very little paint slop. I hope they rerelease the Gunship with the darker color scheme sometime.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Something quite unfortunate about the CW ARC-170 is the paintjob doesn't match the Gunship. They used a much darker glossy paint for the ARC, it makes the Gunship look like it's been left in the sun for a few months. Overall it makes for a cool display, but I was hoping they would match better.

The ARC paintjob is very cool though, the rear thruster nozzles are silver while the engine details are bronze and theres spectacularly very very very little paint slop. I hope they rerelease the Gunship with the darker color scheme sometime.
    I did find this at TRU en mass.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!