Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TPM: MST3K style.

Rifftrax.com is Mike Nelson's new site that seems to be his way of continuing MST3K without actually being MST3K, with downloadable audio files you play during the movie.
    There are a bunch of movie on the site already, but starting today (suppossedly) The Phantom Menace will be available (with Kevin "Tom Servo" Murphy).

The downside - you've gotta pay for it.
    The upside - they only cost $2.99 (some are less), which ain't bad
    if you consider the price of downloading music at a $1 a pop for a 3-4 minute tune.

Sorry for soundling like spam...

Not sure if I'll downlaod it yet. I may wait for a review or two.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Dude, I might know what my friends and I are doing for entertainment this weekend.

I listened to the preview with Star Trek V and laughed a bit at it. I seriously miss MST3K, and it's almost worth downloading the TPM riff just because of how much I said to myself that the movie deserved some MST3K treatment.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

If you ever need comedic lampooning of a movie, just watch one with JimJam...you'll get the entertainment for free plus it's live.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    If you ever need comedic lampooning of a movie, just watch one with JimJam...you'll get the entertainment for free plus it's live.
    AND you get my charming company as well. Speaking of any update on going to see Saw Thrice?

Don't you mean: "Still Sawing After All These Years" ?

Also, Jim Jam's commentary does not usually take the form of a statement but rather a question, USUALLY starting with "What's up _______? "

Also, Jim Jam's commentary does not usually take the form of a statement but rather a question, USUALLY starting with "What's up _______? "
    Not so much now as compared to about 5 years ago.

You're like a good live rock band, always rotating stuff in and out over the years.

You're like a good live rock band, always rotating stuff in and out over the years.
    Ya gotta keep things fresh (for me) AND give the audience what they want to hear.

Stay on target guys. Keep to the topic.

Youtube has a sample of TPM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVuEerWunM

I'm REALLY REALLY tempted to get this.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"