"Hot Fuzz" with Simon Pegg & Nick Frost

From the crew that brought us "Shaun of the Dead" and "Spaced" comes this buddy cop action flick. It looks to be another sort of homage picture to those crazy cheesey cop flicks, but damn, it looks hysterical.

Teaser trailer 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miwfMThH3GA
    Teaser trailer 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVAGEFEtWeY

Teaser 2 is HYSTERICAL stuff. How he jumps that last fence (off a trampoline from the looks of it) and flips is GREAT stuff. I believe it's due out next Spring. Should be another slice of Fried Gold.

Thoughts?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Looks like it could be good, I hope it doesn't peter out near the last 3rd though the way I felt Shaun of the Dead did, funny movie that just lost my energy and took too long to get it back. The problem I feel with "funny" cop movies is that they often feel like they have to be more a "cop" movie by the end, they have to wrap up the plotline and do so with a minimum of anything else.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got this on DVD and was loving it until I fell asleep...not because of the movie but because I was al f***ed in the head from some personal crap I was dealing with when I watched it.

I liked what I saw, I just gotta sit down and watch it again. Right now I'm watching Shaun of the Dead and want to get that in before All Hallow's Eve, otherwise I'd be watching Hot Fuzz right now.