where are the rest of the wave 9 carded picts?

We got #69 last week I was expecting to see the rest of the line carded by now. they usually follow each other pretty well, but not this time.

A fair bit of the rest of the TSC line won't be released until the first few months of February, so it may be a while before we see pics.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I hope it takes that long before they are released!!! All of our WM, Targets, and our TRU has so many GB and HV repacks that they are completely choking off any new product. At one site for their Hasbro Q & A someone asked about this and Hasbro replied that the HV/GB have a different DCPI than the TSC line so it should not interfere with new TSC figures being released. Are they crazy? Stores put out what they have. If they have HV/GB then they fill all the pegs plus some with these because they do not have any TSC to put out. All they see is an empty peg and they have something close enough to fill that space. If Hasbro doesn't think this is going on, then they need to go to a WM once in awhile and get their head out of their rears.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

r2dtoys has tiny carded pics of some 'preorder' figures that I haven't seen elsewhere so far - such as the new imperial R5 unit. Look through the TSC 2006 section. Don't know if this is the wave you're talking about.

was looking at those last night wondering about pre-ordering. R2DTOYS is certainly doing collectors in he UK proud with keeping bang up to date with all this stuff. Unlike most of the larger chains. fast and efficient service too. I've never ever had a single problem with R2DTOYS. They run some cool deals too.

I know they seem to get absolutely everything. And they are reliable with follow-ups - ie. something you ordered that they couldn't provide at the time which they will later send to you. They've been a bit slow on the Rogue II snowspeeder though for some reason. I preordered one only to find it currently in stock on another site I've used from time to time but now I have to wait.

I'm sure its a mistake but R5-A1 is listed as 'in stock' at r2dtoys at the moment.