As a companion thread to the "What Have YOU Done?" are there goals and plans you haven't yet accomplished, but want to? They say it's good to have goals, but trying to achieve them is part of the thrill.
BEL-CAM'S TOP TEN (OR WHATEVER) STILL-LEFT-TO-DO LIST:
(in no particular order)
1. Travel to Egypt, Greece, Chicago, NYC, Galapagos Isl.
2. Finally write my book, dang it!
3. See games at the Pittsburgh pro sports teams' new venues (Heinz Field, PNC Park, Mellon Arena)
4. Sell my 1200+ comic book collection (for a decent amount, of course)
5. Catch a foul ball at a baseball game
6. Perform a stand-up comedy routine at a club on open mic night
7. Take a good visit back in Ohio where I'm, from (at least 2 weeks)
8. Get accepted to compete on Jeopardy!
9. Get a poem/short story published