Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivor: Cagayan

Here's the first look at the cast. All new folks, no returning contestants, which is refreshing.

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...8-new-players/

Starts airing Feb. 26. I can't wait.

Interesting note: fourth season in a row to film in the Philippines.

Wow, what a way to start off the season! A double-blindside!

Granted, David didn't need the money. It was more of a challenge for him. And Garrett? IMO, I think he had a different idea of the game from watching it at home and then being there in person.

With all due respects, if it weren't for the blindsides, J'Tia should've been voted out. She lost two challenges for the tribe. Pouring out the rice alone would be enough for eviction in my book.

Really liked Woo's attitude during the bad weather in last night's ep. That's what Survivor is all about, dude.

And, Jefra, if it were a true hurricane/typhoon, the contestants and the production crew wouldn't be camped out on the coast. It was a bad storm.

Wow, splitting the vote three ways worked. I would've been bummed if Juggs, I mean Jordan, was voted off. Nice eye candy.

Hey OC!

Pretty good season so far...glad there's not redemption island and all new characters. Don't like the bald cop much, hopefully he's not long for the game...the eye candy is pretty good so far.

I like that one dude who found a hidden idol, LJ. He seems pretty smart.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Glad they went back to the basics: no celebs, returning players, no redemption.

I don't like the bald cop, either. I could see him getting blindsided soon.

J'tia said it best herself: she'd been living on borrowed time since the rice incident. Glad she's gone.

The immunity challenge was designed for Cliff. Shooting hoops.

I think I'm pulling for LT or LJ of whatever his name is?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Thought you gave LJ the kiss of death there for a second, Darth Quack, but our boy squeaked one out. Poor Cliff never saw that bus. Beep, beep. Slam.

The reward challenge was one of the more physical ones in a season or two. Sarah used her police skills to get her person off the pole and down the field.

Can't wait to see the fallout from Cliff's blindside and Lindsey's meltdown.

I really felt for Alexis during the eviction. She wanted to be there, play the game, but was blindsided. She should be invited back to participate in the next all-star.

Now Anthony planting that seed of doubt with Jeremiah was classic. Now Jeremiah could've said Anthony told me about a clue but I ignored it. But Jeremiah never had a chance to go look for the idol, at least it wasn't shown.

And during the immuity challenge, when it was between Morgan/Juggs and Anthony, I thought, Morgan, flash him your boobs! That would've distracted me.

Queen Sarah was dethroned. She had the power, but her mistake was flaunting it. Her dictating who should be voted off was too much. The group of 6 meeting in the water was just way too obvious. Although she alienated herself from the others, Kass was right to knock Sarah off her pedistal. And Kass is right: anything can still happen.

And two idols played at tribal council! Wow. Can't wait to watch the mad dash to find them next week.

Looks, too, like Juggs' true personality will come out next week.