Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Strike or no strike, last night's three-part crossover with Conan had me rolling. I even watched Conan to see how it ended, and I normally don't watch anything that's on that late (unless nudity and/or gratuitous violence is involved).

The message from Huckabee that wrapped it all up was the funniest part of all. It's nice to see that the guy has a sense of humor, no matter how wacked out he might be.

Sadly, with this being on two different networks, and with the networks cracking down on posting their stuff, this will probably never be seen again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Damn, I didn't watch Conan and was planning on seeing TDS/TCR tonight during the earlier reruns. I figured they were going to do something like this but a little bit of heads up would have been nice.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I wasn't sure if they would or not at first, since Colbert ended with Jon and Stephen trying to break into Conan's studio. But then there was a teaser about it being concluded on Conan.

It's unfortunate, since Comedy Central reruns those two shows ad nauseum (today, and they're sure to be the episodes picked to rerun Monday), but it's unlikely the Conan part will be rerun anytime soon.

However, you might want to watch this before it gets taken down:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OLfvf-L8pXc.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Holy nuts, that was nothing short of amazing. Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yeah what's that cat up to these days?
    He fell off the face of the earth, much like you falling off the face of SSG.

Funny bit, loved the Eye of the Tiger freeze-frame ending from Rocky 3, but Huckabee's hokey ending ruined it for me, even the schticky part. Plus, it was a little disrespectful to Colbert who really did give him bumps in his visibility back when he had just single-digit poll results last year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

C'mon, man, you know all four of them were in on this.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Until he was on Colbert, he was "Huckahoo?"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ye olde bump.

Is it just me, or have Colbert's subtle satirical jabs at the GOP gotten a lot less subtle in the last week or so?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know, but it has gotten a lot more awesome recently. They both have.