Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    And what was last night's Final Jeopardy answer? "What/Who is Stephen Colbert?" (it was from the category "Space News," based on him getting the name of some piece of equipment on the space station [their treadmill, IIRC]). Makin' it big!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It was a pretty easy Final Jeopardy question, since it gave the full name of the treadmill (which was a backronym for Colbert).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Guess who's on the cover of Sports Illustrated in a speed skating outfit...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

And guess who's on TDS January 5.

Give up? It's George Lucas, to talk about the book Blockbusting. Unexpected, to be sure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

But the more important question is: will they cowtow to him, or overtly/subtly mock him?

Cowtow, definitely. Jon Stewart freely admits that he kisses up to every guest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've met a guest from the CR! Arthur Benjamin, the mathemagician, was on Wed. night. His skills, while unusual, are quite amazing (his appearance on the show does not do him justice).

Jon Stewart has a new look, but I shan't say how. And he had one of his serious shows last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And he had one of his serious shows last night.
    Let me guess, an extra special show where he rips on Republican's?

No, I'd say it was bipartisan anger.