Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November Hauls

November Hauls

Surprised no one started this yet.....

2 days ago I picked up the Mace Battle pack.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been hauling dirt off an on all day. (The soil is rock-hard, so I have to soak, wait, dig, soak, wait, etc, etc, etc.) When it's done, I'll have a bad-arse rose garden!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found the Luke and Han Stormtrooper Galactic Heros the other day.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Weird, I guess nobody bought nothing in the past 6 days, all they had to do was post in the October thread and I would have split it off into a new thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I also grabbed the Wedge/TIE GH pack on Friday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got over the past week:
    Bossk mini from Bounthy Hunters miniature set
    1 clean and 1 dirty Battle droid (eBay) $5 total shipped
    1 Yakface (Saelt Marie?)-can't recall his modern name (eBay) $3 total shipped
    4 Naboo soliders
    Holo Darth Maul from new wave
    Traded a black Endor Rebel soldier for a white one.

Titaniums:
    TIE fighter (battle damaged)
    Tri-droid fighter (battle damaged)
    Red Y-wing X2
    Swamp Speeder X 2 (with AT-RT drivers)
    Move along, move along

I recieved my cantina band commemmorative tin set the other day. and today i just bought Aurra Sings swoop and a SOTE swoop plus the EU poopypants swoop for just 12 dollars for all three. Sometimes it pays to be on Ebay at weird hours of the day. (Yes I actually do really like the swoop vehicle. Gimme more swoops and speeder bikes hasbro.)

I'm about to go Ebaying again. wish me luck.....

Zizzle Pirates of the Carribean Elizabeth Swan - Not the best likeness, but a decent female pirate figure. Outfit is good, I wish her scabbard actually worked though, she has 2 swords that could go in it.

Zizzle Pirates of the Carribean Captain Norrington - Decent likeness, painted too "clean" for POTC2 though. Hat seems a touch small. Good figure marred by the right shoulder permanently out away from the body, makes for a great gun-holding pose but should have been a regular shoulder instead.

Zizzle Pirates of the Carribean Ragetti - Ok likeness but paint isn't quite right, especially hair. Figure comes with the dead man's chest and key, no weapons but I did want the accessories and don't want Davy Jones so this works out.

Zizzle Pirates of the Carribean Captain Barbossa - very good likeness, great outfit, good sword, decent flintlock. If I hadn't found this figure, I doubt I would have bought the other 3 above.

Mattel The Batman Ice Blast Mr Freeze - I wanted the first Mr Freeze figure but never found him except in crappy multipacks, but this second edition makes up for it by being a pretty decent retool. Now instead of ice covering his head it's melted away partly exposing his head, looks like a fur-lined collar but in reverse. His other accessory is a soft rubbery ice blast that slips over his hand like a glove, it's pretty nifty. The clear upper arms is weird, should have had something inside, and his articulation could be better (he has neck, shoulders, waist, and hips, but no elbows or knees), but I like him overall.

Hasbro Titanium Series Naboo Patrol Fighter - blue repaint of Naboo N1 Fighter. The blue looks great, the silver has some weathering paint at the front that I'm not in love with. They gave the droid copilot a new orange paintjob. One of the tails is bent on mine pretty bad but maliable enough that it should be ok. Fairly nice set, the metallic blue looks way better than the movie's yellow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"Cars" dvd
    20th Anniversary Optimus Prime arrived from hasbrotoyshop - will open it shortly!

UNC Football Jersey
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed