Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'm going to have to listen to Sgt. Pepper, Abby Road, and whatever the other Beatles album(I think it is the White Album) I have and Get Back to you on this one.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Album - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    Song - A Day in the Life
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Can we turn it around for a minute and say what we think the worst Beatles song is ?

I suggest Yellow Submarine, man do I ever hate that f***ing song.

Worst song is Back in the USSR
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh come on. Worst has to be "Revolution 9." Eight minutes of noise and John (?) chanting "Numbah nine, numbah nine."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Oh come on. Worst has to be "Revolution 9." Eight minutes of noise and John (?) chanting "Numbah nine, numbah nine."

Smoke a fatty and drop a tab and you will love that song.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Album: Abby Road

Song: She Loves You
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Back in the USSR is a great song! Sorry but its one of the best on the White Album. I've heard McCartney sing it live twice and it never fails to please.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Revolution #1 is good though.