Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I like Paul and John as a duo, but the sum of their collaborations is much greater than them as individuals. Sure, solo they had "Maybe I'm Amazed" and "Imagine," but those are kinda flukes. Sorry. John Lennon is not the greatest songwriter ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Best Album: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Best Song: "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". It's just my favorite of theirs, even though I also love "Eleanor Rigby", "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "All You Need Is Love" and "Yesterday".

Worst Song: "When I'm Sixty Four". It just doesn't appeal to me.

Favorite Beatle: John
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Okay, since we have Favorite Album, Favorite Song, and Least Favorite Song, why not add to the fun?

Favorite Beatle?
    Note: "Fifth Beatles" (primarily Stu Sutcliffe, Pete Best, Billy Preston, and Eric Clapton) are ineligible.

I'm going with George.
    What about Yoyo Ono? I mean Yoko Ono? I vote yoko.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Another Question: Best and Worst cover versions of Beatles' tunes ?

Best: Aerosmith doing Come Together (and Helter Skelter as well since they play it live sometimes), Tesla doing We Can Work it Out, Tiffany doing "I Saw Him Standing There" (kidding about that last one...kinda ).

Worst: Hello, Goodbye on that annoying phone commercial, the new Macy's ad where they butcher that song whose title I'm blanking on but you know what I mean, and Motley Crue doing Helter Skelter.

The worst thing about the Beatles is knowing everytime their songs are used in a commercial, Michael Jackson's bank account goes "cha-ching"

Didn't Michael Jackson sell the rights to the Beatles because he needed the money?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

best cover - magical mystery tour by cheap trick (but aerosmith does come together well).

worst cover - ticket to ride by the carpenters.

Carpenters' "Ticket to Ride" does, uh, exhale heavily.

Best... much tougher. Let me get back to you on that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Best: Alot of Beatles covers out there especially Come Together. I happen to like U2's version of Helter Skelter.

Worst: Tiffany's
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten