Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

AOTC Carded Back Pictures....

Im not sure if its been posted (I looked and saw nothing about it) but NobleToys has a picture of the cardback for Kit Fisto,I believe this is the first card back for the blue cards we've seen?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Ok the picture didn't seem to attach its self D'oh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitback.jpg 
Views:	1344 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	477  
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

bmp attachments are no longer allowed since they are so big. Pictures need to be in jpg or gif mode.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Very Nice, Very Nice. Nubian.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

LTBasker to the rescue!!! Hey it gives us a better view of the Super Battle Droid and 3PO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cardback.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	478  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Is it just me or are these new stupid gimmicks impressing anyone? I mean come on now. Kit Fisto with lightsaber swinging action, Anakin with "Force Sensitive Lightsaber," R2-D2 with beeping sounds. Come on now Hasbro. NO ONE WANTS THESE. Didn't they learn from the R5-D4 with the rocket launching missle? Everyone complains about that figure, plus it breaks easily as did mine and now I have to get it replaced. I can assure you that Kit Fisto's arm will begin to wear down and sooner or later, snap! It's time for a new one. O.K. Hasbro, no need to cater to the CHILDREN anymore. These features are CHILDISH. Plus I bet there are more SW COLLECTORS, than actual children who just buy a figure now and then. Don't forget that without the fans, I believe, this toy line would have been doomed a long time ago. I sure don't want any of these stupid features, so I'll probably be limiting my collecting from now on for GOOD figures.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by Unit-01
    More here!

http://www.nobletoy.com.hk/hasbro/012/
    Awesome, now I'm really drooling. Those are great close up pictures. Good job Unit-01, I salute you for finding a ton of close up pictures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was the one who unzipped that bmp and converted it to gif! I wouldn't of though if I had known Unit-01 was gonna post that link.

The figures look even cheesier, methinks.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I like the cardbacks alot I like how they have the picture of the figure up in the right corner and the blue colour makes everything stand out,cant get any sweeter
    GNT
    ''