Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Album-Wouldn't know. Got my Stones songs off iTunes.

Song-Start Me Up
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

taking a cue from the beatles thread, i do believe it's time for the worst stones songs.

worst - jumpin jack flash - don't care for the song, hated the whoopi movie of the same name.

I hate "Jumping Jack Flash." Mainly because "Street Fighting Man" sounds the same and is a billion times better.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

One thing about "Jumping Jack Flash" was that it was a bit of a return to some kick butt rock and roll after their summer of love and "She's Like a Rainbow" stuff. While I like "Satisfaction" and think it is a great tune, I eventually realized how little there is to the song. Yes, it has the classic riff at the beginning and the chorus, but the guitar in the rest of the song is almost non-existent. It's mostly the drums and the vocals. I kind of like what Devo did with it. In the future, every song will sound exactly like Devo's version of "Satisfaction", just with different lyrics.

Speaking of movies with Stones' songs for titles:

Satisfaction starring Justine Bateman

"Paint it Black"

Like many here, I'm not too familiar with specific albums, but I've liked "Paint it Black" since before I even knew who the Rolling Stones were. It was the theme song to Tour of Duty, which I used to watch all the time, and I fell in love with it.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Beast of Burden is a great song that I didn't discover until years after I purchased my Stones CDs.

The catchiest song I like is not one of their best songs, but I always hum the tune to "Mother's Little Helper."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.