Hybrid View

Quick question: The Stones

Time for thread #4 using this methodology. (Read the one on the Beatles if you need the rules.)

I'll go first:

Album: Their Satanic Majesties Request
    (And, yes, I realize I'm probably the only person in the world who would choose this as their favorite Rolling Stones album.)

Song: "Paint It Black" very narrowly beats "Tumbling Dice"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Song: Paint it Black

Album: Yeah, I only have their greatest hits type albums, so I don't really know.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

No particular album, but

Song: Sympathy for the Devil
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

song - what you want with ruby tuesday a close second.

album - ???

"Paint it Black"

Like many here, I'm not too familiar with specific albums, but I've liked "Paint it Black" since before I even knew who the Rolling Stones were. It was the theme song to Tour of Duty, which I used to watch all the time, and I fell in love with it.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Beast of Burden is a great song that I didn't discover until years after I purchased my Stones CDs.

The catchiest song I like is not one of their best songs, but I always hum the tune to "Mother's Little Helper."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.