Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last saga wave

last saga wave

has anyone found these yet or does anyone know when they are being released. I mean in three weeks it's gonna be December.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

People still havent found all of Endor 2 yet. WM is holding a ton of stuff in their trailers out back and will be packing out round the clock after Black Friday so you have to be there most of the time to get em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hear ya, KH. The two I can not find are Luke in Endor Gear and a black Endor Rebel Trooper.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

In the Q&A from another site, it says they won't be out until December. The only figure I've seen from the Endor Wave has was Vader, and that was a month ago.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I finally found the entire Endor/Naboo wave on the pegs of my Super Target last night. Luke flys of the shelves like you wouldn't believe. I am hoping that we don't get short changed on the final wave of figures like we did last year, especially with the exclusive Walmart figures...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

We've had that wave already, they were on sale this week for $4.97 Can, I picked up some more rebels (W & B) & I may get more Naboo Soldiers later this week. I wish the final wave was the one that was there & on sale because it's gonna hurt when I buy all those Clone Troopers.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

The fact that they are spread these last figures into 3 waves and stated in the Q & A that it will go on until March makes me wonder when the 07 waves are going to be released. Since EE and others have wave 1 available for order now I assume they will start hitting December/January. It will be odd to see two lines going on for the first 3 months.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

There are two waves left. The final wide-release wave and then the actual final wave of Saga that is a Wal-Mart exclusive. And I may have remembered where I got the info wrongly, but I seem to remember one of the A's from the Q's in one of the Q-n-A's on one of the sites that stated that the Saga line and the 30th anniversary line will overlap for the first three months of 2007. Normally I see stuff on the shelf about two weeks (on average) early, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Appo wave a little later. Although that is strictly speculation on my part because I want Appo so bad and my luck usually works out that way.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    There are two waves left.
    I don't know if you are counting wave 8 as out yet but this is what I'm counting as not released

Wave 8
    Darth Maul (Sith Training, Saga #53)
    Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape, Saga #54)
    Kit Fisto (Clone Wars, Saga #55)
    Clone Commander Cody (Holograph, Saga #56)
    Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion, ROTS green markings, Saga #57)
    R5-J2 (Imperial Astromech, Saga #58)
    Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, ROTS blue striped, Saga #59)
    Clone Trooper (Sergeant, AOTC green, Saga #60)
    Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61)
    Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62)

Wave 9
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (holographic, Saga #63)
    Commander Appo (Saga #64)
    Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65)
    Jedi Master Yarael Poof (Saga #66)
    R4-K5 (Darth Vader's Astromech Droid, Saga #67)
    Padme Amidala (Saga #68)
    Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69)

Wave 10 (Wal-Mart)
    Kitik Keed'kak (Saga #70)
    Kabe & Nabrum Leids (Saga #71)
    Labria (Saga #72)
    Aurra Sing (Saga #73)
    R2-M3 (Saga #74)
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by dindae View Post
    I don't know if you are counting wave 8 as out yet but this is what I'm counting as not released

Wave 8
    Darth Maul (Sith Training, Saga #53)
    Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape, Saga #54)
    Kit Fisto (Clone Wars, Saga #55)
    Clone Commander Cody (Holograph, Saga #56)
    Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion, ROTS green markings, Saga #57)
    R5-J2 (Imperial Astromech, Saga #58)
    Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, ROTS blue striped, Saga #59)
    Clone Trooper (Sergeant, AOTC green, Saga #60)
    Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61)
    Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62)

Wave 9
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (holographic, Saga #63)
    Commander Appo (Saga #64)
    Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65)
    Jedi Master Yarael Poof (Saga #66)
    R4-K5 (Darth Vader's Astromech Droid, Saga #67)
    Padme Amidala (Saga #68)
    Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69)

Wave 10 (Wal-Mart)
    Kitik Keed'kak (Saga #70)
    Kabe & Nabrum Leids (Saga #71)
    Labria (Saga #72)
    Aurra Sing (Saga #73)
    R2-M3 (Saga #74)
    I was taking in to account that it can be bought on eBay from people who have the wave in-hand. So even if it is just a few cases released early on the sly...it is out somewhere. I am just being technical, I guess.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.