Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found the Transformer w/Titaniums

Wal-Mart had 4 case this morning marked

SW Transformers and Titanium Bonus on them. My only guess is the sets are finally being shipped. Be on the look out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found and snagged this set today at my local Wal-Mart- they only had 3, so presumably one more was there and bought.

I've opened the set (I am SO glad I waited to get the Han and Chewie TF now!) AND- 2 things:

1. Both ships are SHINEY gold ala the Gold Darth's TIE from ToyFair/SDCC. I think that's a change from the proto Gold Falcons sold on Ebay a while back, as I recall them being DULL gold...can anyone back me up on this? The Gold Standard TIE looks nice, too.

2. (And this REALLY makes me mad, actually) NO stands for the ships are included in the package! TEH SUCK! So now I have 2 stand-less Titanium Gold ships to add to my Gold Collection.

*SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want? I'll gladly take them off your hands to display these. I'll try to get some pics up but the GOOD digital camera I use is unavailable at the moment.

Evenin' all,

Any chance one of you lot can bag this for me and post to the UK?

Will galdly pay paypal or send cash.

Cheers

BC3

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    *SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want?
    All you need is $10 and a pair of peg warmers, and you've got yourself two stands. Maybe get something that has a stand, but can be satisfactorily displayed without using its stand. Like a TIE fighter, perhaps.

Not a bad idea, Darth Michael...I already have a spare TIE Fighter though...hmm...I'm sure I can think of something

And BritCit- the Gold ships come in a $35 Transformer set. I'd be willing to get a set for ya (assuming they still have some) but after PayPal fees and shipping (the box is sizable) you're going to pay an awful lot for these 2 ships- and you'll have the Transformer to contend with.

My advice? Watch Ebay- the ships themselves without the TF's will have to show up eventually...I wonder what they'll go for, though, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    *SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want? I'll gladly take them off your hands to display these.
    Warstar,

I still haven't found a Mace Windu SF around here, If you are interested, I will trade you three spare stands for one Windu SF.

Brent

Apparently this is going to be a black friday discount item for 28.88. Not a bad deal but I don't think $7 is enough for me to venture to stores that day.

http://bfads.net/pop/5161

Ironically Target is offering the set for $15 that day but no pack ins
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Targets set is with out the Titaniums though. Its a WM exclusive.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If anybody can bag this for me @ $35 & postage & Paypal costs to UK, the price tag ain't putting me off.

My son wants the TF for Xmas and I want the Titaniums!

BC3

I'll be honest, I'm strongly considering getting the set from Target at $15, that price is just too good and without special packaging I dunno what I'd do with the gold Titaniums anyway - I mean I'd like to have 'em, but not for $15 more.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.