- Invisible Hand
    - AT-TE
    - Dagobah X-Wing
    - Royal Guard TIE Interceptor

Check them out:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=452
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thanks for the info.

The Royal Gaurd Interceptor is odd. Anyone know if there is a source for this or is it just a Hasbro invention. The rest look very cool.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Yes there is a source, I read about it somewhere, I think in the RS forums let me check....

well I can't find it but I found that they are the Fighting 181st, also known as Saber Squadron.
    [SIZE=1][URL="http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2185533&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=#Post2185533"]My Feedback[/URL]
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta][URL="http://actionfleetonline.com"]Action Fleet Online[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] - [COLOR=YellowGreen]NOW ONLINE!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

the 181st is Baron Fel's squadron. they flew interceptors with a red diagonal "slash" across the wings - not solid red fighters. i don't recall any EU material indicating that they were royal guards.

Usually I don't mind repaints, but that is ridiculous. That has to be one of their worse offerings. The rest look pretty good though.

The TIE Interceptor looks very Christmasy, if it's supposed to be out next month then the paintjob makes sense and they probably didn't want to call it the Christmas Interceptor. Santa flying one of those is a very interesting mental image...

As if we don't already have enough repaints to worry about, now they're starting to make up loonie stuff like this.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

*Drools so hard it HURTS!*

WOW! I WANT THIS WAVE! THE AT-TE LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR!

I hope the production model looks just as good...

I LOVE the TIE INTERCEPTOR, personally!

Though I am reminded of Robotech aka Macross and how Max Genius (SP) and Mirya had blue and red Battloids and now we have a "Bley" and a Red TIE Interceptor...INteresting.

Bring it on, Hasbro!

Ahh another ship from the Expunged Universe. I might buy one though for Chrixmix. The other ones look cool.

i want them all except for the red interceptor. i even bought 2 of the regular interceptors but red is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Ahh another ship from the Expunged Universe. I might buy one though for Chrixmix. The other ones look cool.
    Excrement Universe.