Ice Cream Maker Guy Figure

Hey over on ebay if you type in a search for custom star wars there is great custom of the Ice Cream Maker Guy up for auction, the body is a Naboo Pilot and a Endor Rebel Head
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51_3.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	14775  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

if he came single carded i'd get one, since i have a sickness. otherwise i don't need him.

It's funny this thread is brought up because just earlier today I thought this very same thing to put the balck Endor trooper's head on a Naboo soldier.

Just repaint the uniform and make the ice cream maker and BAM you're done...
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    It's funny this thread is brought up because just earlier today I thought this very same thing to put the balck Endor trooper's head on a Naboo soldier.

Just repaint the uniform and make the ice cream maker and BAM you're done...
    Hasbro can just do this, I guess. I'd buy it, but they better shorten those stupid arms.

hey why didn't i think of this! while i didn't vote for good old wilhrow in the fan's choice poll, this would be a fun and easy custom to do. i think i can make the ice cream maker from lego pieces.

This is why I thought they made this Naboo character in the first place. They're probably going to try and get all the $$ for this figure that they can from the tooling.

I'd buy 1 ICMG - but with the appropriate paint scheme (tan not yellow jumpsuit). I think the head sculpt might have to be changed as well. Finally, attention to detail on the Ice Cream Maker accessory is key here. I can't tell from the picture. But it must be good as it would be the only SW figure in the history of what's now like a 700 figure collection, to feature an Ice Cream Maker.

Unless of course, LOL - a Bespin Battle Pack came out which included an Ice Cream Maker amongst the accessories. That'd be too cute.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.