Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

White Tie Fighter Anniversary Ship

What the hell? This is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, Hasbro! That means that it has been 30 years since the first Star Wars. Well, it has been about 10 years since the out of scale POTF2 grey tie fighter made its debut. What are you guys thinking?! The way you are treating this 30th anniversary is, how do I put it, LACKING. This is an anniversary year, GO ALL OUT.

Why didn't Hasbro use the larger winged tie fighter mold? WHY? Someone please tell me why. I wanted a white tie to go with my blue and grey ties in the PROPER scale. Why did Hasbro have to make the white one off scale with the little baby wings? Please tell me. This one will look completely STUPID next to the other two now. Does anyone else feel this way?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I agree. Somehow the old TIE looks stunted. I will never buy another one, no matter what color they make it. It's obsolete now that I've got the large panel versions.

Total agreement.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I've managed to miss both releases of the large scale winged TIE so I'm not yet totally and vehemently opposed to the small wing version. However I see no use for a white TIE fighter in my collection.

I'd pass on this whether it's large or small winged. I just can't see paying $40 or more again for this ship. It' needs to be closer to $30, while $25 would be very acceptable. Since that's not going to happen anytime soon, it's a no for me.
    Move along, move along

Umm Sal, its going be in the midsize vehicle line so that means the $19.99 price point.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Since I haven't bought a TIE Fighter up to this point, I may grab this one. The Vintage TIE and X-Wing I had as a kid are long gone. I have the POTF2 X-Wing that is based off the Vintage mold, so this TIE should fit right in.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I will pass on this one too. I have two of each of the big wing ties and would not object to adding two more white ties to my collection if the big wing versions come out down the road. The body is there and the wings are there, it is only a matter of time before they are put together.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Right now, i plan on picking it up. Believe it or not, the wings arent factoring into that. I want another TIE and this ones color scheme is more appealing to TRUs recent exclusive TIE. But, like Marble already said, im sure that one day Hasbro will put the color on the larger wings, its probably just going to be a bit before it happens.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

pice of carp. They go to the frackin trouble of creating the new mold for the wings and altering the rear of the cockpit bubble so it's more accurate and then go and re-release the stubby wings version again? jackasses. ooooh go on, see if you can squeeze a few more dollars out of the vintage molds. just keep on squeezing.

the 30th anniversary of really innaccurate scaling.