VOTC Stormtrooper hands could be more rubbery

I know this is an odd request, but on the VOTC Stormtroopers and Saga Collection Sandtroopers, the hands are so inflexible that it is nearly impossible to get the figure to hold his blaster in 2 hands, the grip fits fine but the barrel is too rubbery and problematic to get in his other hand. This is a signature Stormtrooper pose, so I'm hoping to see any re-release of the VOTC Stormtrooper mold come out with more flexible hands. Thank you.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Seconded. I even resorted to wedging the palm of one hand open with a blunted knife to get the gun barrel fitting his hand.

I tried that, all I accomplished in the long run was scraping some paint off the hand.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    more flexible hands. Thank you.
    Hah, you should try the evolutions sandy with the orange pauldron!! It's a flipping nightmare with the cannon gun!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Yeah the evo trooper is as bad. And the hands pop out of their wrist sockets if you try any sort of manipulation.

I'm glad I didn't get the set then, that's a real shame.

It isn't really that big a deal... I just left the weapon in his hand once I got it in his grip. The Evo trooper is such an improvement it is pretty near a necessity.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Once I got the blaster in my figure's hand, it bent.