Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poof is packed with an interesting saber.

I'm sure most of you have noticed, but Poof will be sporting a Concept Stormtroopers light saber. I'm pretty sure it's because his hands wouldn't hold a standard issue saber hilt. His hands are open to wide and the concept hilt is wide at the top. Kind of cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsc69yaraelpoof1.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	14776  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I noticed that when i first seen the picture of the carded figure. Is he any different from the Yareal Poof that came in the little cinema scene or whatever it was called?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

cool saber!

kool-aid killer, i'm pretty sure that it's a pure unmodified repack of the yarael poof from the jedi council cinema scenes.

It kinda looks like a saber with the safety on. like the sort of saber you'd let a novice use or a jedi that was a bit y'know... 'special'. A bit, 'not all there'.....

I wonder if they're going to maintain the glow-in-the-dark core or just go with a plain white one. Personally, I think this is a very odd choice on their part, the extreme flare at the base makes it less believable - it looks like the concept art, but this ain't a concept art piece.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It looks out of place, but I like the concept trooper saber; especially if this one also glows in the dark! The card looks really nice. I am going to have to get one or two of these bad boys. I have extra sabers laying around so it won't be an issue for me, and I can give the concept saber to one of my stormtroopers.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

It's because Yarael never had a lightsaber that was designed beyond the concept stage.

</rimshot>
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Definitely an odd choice. You'd think they'd just make his hands smaller to accomodate the normal saber.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Definitely an odd choice. You'd think they'd just make his hands smaller to accomodate the normal saber.
    It's all about $ and Hasbro didn't have to spend a dime in development. Easy $ for Hasbro.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    It's all about $ and Hasbro didn't have to spend a dime in development. Easy $ for Hasbro.
    Ahhh...touche.

I forgot that it was another straight repack.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!