Thread: Where is R4-19

Hybrid View

Where is R4-19

I have scoured the movies and I have yet to see him!!! Am I just blind?
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Thumbs up

Bald Ewok? That's news to me!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Question

Who is R4-19?? and in what movie was he supposed to appear??
    As always...........L

Its listed in the Star Wars visual dictionary, but it doesnt say what movie. Its a typical R2 unit except for the head, its a cone and not that of a dome. Also its listed as an imperial droid, but I have yet to see it. It looks a lot like R2 Q5 except for the cone!

PS I finally got a pic of the clear dome R2 (R3?) units that was discussed some time ago
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Thumbs up

Ohh ok. I know what droid u are talking about. I saw a picture of him with R2-Q5 and Darth Vader. I dont remember seeing him in the movie, but IF he is there u should check out ANH inside the death star. Or ROTJ, when Vader arribes, and second when the Emperor arrives.

I'll check it out somewhere this week.
    As always...........L

Ah. I wasn't sure who he was either (and have been too lazy to check my Encyclopedia). I'm pretty sure a conehead astromech accompanies the prisoners off the Tantive IV near the beginning of E4:ANH, but I can't swear to it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs up

Its true chuxt, there is a conehead droid in the begining of the film as u stated, but its not our missing droid, i watched the movie yesterday (ANH) and there was no sign of him, u can see at least two R2 units in the death star, but no R4-19. Maybe its in ROTJ?? Gotta check on the movie this week.
    As always...........L