Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    song "pressure", you could really tell that all the money, fame and supermodels was runing the dude ragged Isobaws&
    and running his car into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Album: The Stranger

Song: Captain Jack (you've got to love a song with the lines "Your sister's gone, she's on a date/So you just sit at home and **********.")
    bake a cake ?

The only album I've heard in its entirety is Glass Houses, so I'll choose that one. Otherwise, I might be inclined to pick The Stranger.

For song, I can't decide between "Piano Man" and "Moving Out".

We Didn't Start the Fire was a big hit when I was a kid. What year was that one released? 1989-ish? I liked that tune.

I did not, however, like "In the Middle of the Night" from the River of Dreams album.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I did not, however, like "In the Middle of the Night" from the River of Dreams album.
    I bid you good day!

BTW, the song is also called "River of Dreams."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Song: Miami 2017 -- eerily predicts of the destruction of New York City 25 years before September 11th.

Album: 52nd Street. One of the few albums that I can play from beginning to end without fast forwarding. Includes some classics like Big shot, My Life, and Honesty.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Album - An Innocent Man

Song - You're Only Human
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Album: The Essential Billy Joel (generic, but has all his best work)

Song: Uptown Girl
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

love Miami 2017 and Goodnight Saigin (the live version from the Kohlept Tour)
    hear on the radio the other day the piano man is coming out of retirement and releasing a new song on Superbowl Sunday. he is also going to sing the National Athem at the game. here's hoping that he returns to singing and releases a new album and not another packaged Greatest Hits with new tracks.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks