Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

leaving and definitely not coming back.

so goodbye. it WAS fun. unfortunately a certain person has made it clear through various veiled references that I'm not really welcome. and that they don't think much of me. thus making it incredibly difficult to continue to use this site and feel comfortable about doing so.

so long and thanks for all the - whatever.

Dearest Andy! Who's gonna tuck me in and give me a kiss goodnight?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Well, this is a shock, I havent seen anything about it, has it been in PM's or in the forums? granted I dont read every thread, so I might have missed it. Please PM me with the info and lemme see what happened.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Toodles... and please keep in touch.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Bye Andy Sorry you feel you have to leave
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

You're actually going to let one person run you out?
    How sad...

That is what the ignore feature is for.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

It was that Newsbot dude, wasn't it? Man, I hate that mofo. Thinks he's better 'n us and ****. Still, I ain't leaving anytime soon over it.

Take some time off, then come back. Who cares what someone on the 'net thinks of you? I wouldn't let someone run me off for good.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. You'll be missed.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

What have I done now?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Holy... Wow. What did I miss?

Jargo, this site really won't be the same without you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.