Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

So, who picked up the shuttle?

I did, they are all over the place at Target. $60 is a pretty sweet deal, and I've never had the shuttle before in any incarnation. I picked it up before going in to work this morning. I cannot wait to get it home, bust it out, and set it up with a couple of guards like in all of those awesome army builder shots!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I thought it was odd that it was advertised and not in any of the local Tarjays. I got one at KB's clearance a few years back, though, so I'm good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah I got mine a few years back when it was a FAO exclusive, actually my wife bought it for me for Christmas. I think she would kill me if I went out and got another one. Plus we have a small apartment so space is limited.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I got it yesterday. Thought I would not, but saw it, liked it, and put it in perspective against the $120 FAO one. Besides, I have a fair number of Imperial troops but no vehicle--like the gunships--to frame them around. Now I do.

To be honest, Target also lured me with their whole limited time only, limited quantities, no rainchecks, special purchase pitch. It made me fear, just enough, the prospect of regretting not having gotten this. I didn't want to kick myself later, and I thought I might.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Since I haven't heard that this is different in any way from the FAO incarnation, I have no reason to go out and plop another $60 bucks on this. It's a good price but I'm happy to pass since one is really enough for me.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I had my brother pick me up one yesterday, since I live 70 miles away from the nearest Target. I already bought the first saga shuttle when it was a KB Toys exclusive and wasn't really looking to buy another one. But I thought $60 was a pretty good price, especially compared to online prices, and it will be nice to have an extra to set up whatever scene I think of.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I thought it was odd that it was advertised and not in any of the local Tarjays.
    That's because they're all in Raleigh.

In the local Target they were on a large end-cap away from the rest of the SW section.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    That's because they're all in Raleigh.
    except for the 3 truckloads of them that got shipped to my target. they've got their own end cap and are stacked 3 high above an entire aisle. i have trouble seeing that they'll all be moved by christmas. hopefully i'll be able to get one or two on clearance in january.

I'm inclined to get one. I already have one from back when KB clearanced them on their website, but sixty dollars is such a damned cool price that I really can't resist. And if I did get one, I would have to set up a Tyderium strike force.

I'm also thinking of getting one just because we would have no business asking Hasbro for vehicles ever again if we refuse to pay sixty bucks for a shuttle. So I'm hoping they sell out quickly.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06