Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hypothetical Vehicle/Ship run-off poll 3! Down to 5!

This is the third run-off poll to the second run-off poll of 10 as yet unproduced vehicles/ships from the movies. Only vehicle and ships in the moveis were considered. There may be a poll in the future for EU vehicles and ships.

As stated the run would have been only 4, but we had 3 clear winners and the next 2 tied, so I thought it only fair to include all of them, hence 5 to vote on.

Same rules apply as previous polls with exception that you many now vote for only up to 2 vehicles/ships. This poll will close Sunday December 3 at 4pm.

Now here are the 5 to choose from:

•All Terrain Tactical Enforcer (AT-TE walker)
    •Clone Turbo Tank (aka Juggernaut)
    •Rebel Transport (done as a vintage toy but not Modern)
    •twin-pod cloud car
    •sail barge

Any registered member of SSG may vote, again you may only have ONE list in this thread. If you wish to change your list before the poll closes, please edit your first post. If there is a glitch and you can't edit your post, PM me with your new list and I will change it for you.
    Move along, move along

Well, a lot of good ones were eliminated last round and here's where it gets good. With only 2 votes, I think this round is going to be VERY close.

That being said here are my two votes:

It was hard but ultimately I had to get rid of the Original trilogy stuff. Twin Pod cloud car would be nice, but once in awhile it can still be found on eBay and with little TLC, you can nuture one back to near perfection. (clean it, print new stickers...)
    I would like to see the Rebel transport too, and who knows, maybe the big H still has the mold..
    Sail Barge, not in my wildest dreams.

So I paired it down to my all time favorite unfulfilled wish of the most impressive AT-TE, with my second vote going for the Turbo Tank. Still hoping this will be made as either a toy or toy chest w/wheels.

Happy voting!
    Move along, move along

•sail barge

I cut out the TurboTank because it was the easiest to deal with not having out of the choices here.

My Separatists on Kashyyyk have nothing: no droid gunship, no tank droids - just the dwarf spider droid. I hardly think it will look like a good matched battle if I send the Turbo Tank rolling over them. Hasbro needs to get with the program and make Kashyyyk happen.

Geonosis however, was a much more highlighted battle sequence. The AT-TE must be had. My Clones already have 2 gunships for that scene, and the Separatists have a hailfire, 2 Geonosian fighters, and 2 dwarf spider droids. We need the large homing spider droid and the AT-TE to set things nearly perfect.

The Sailbarge is the single best vehicle to display the widest variety of figures - all kinds of Hasbro's best sculpted aliens ride it. With Zizzle making a pirate ship feasible, Jabba's barge can be done even a bit off-scale and wind up being pulled off well (OK, you might not fit the Max Rebo band aboard).

The Cloud Car can be obtained on eBay I'm sure (though it would be much better if Hasbro would update it in the fighter assortment), and the Rebel Transport I never cared for that much except as a diorama fixture (I bought myself a vintage for that explicit purpose).

So I know what my 2 votes are and what my No.1 choice is already.

In the words of its benefactor: Ho-Ho-Ho.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

AT-TE
    Sail Barge
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Cloud Car
    Sail Barge

TAKE THAT PT!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

AT-TE
    Sailbarge
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

•twin-pod cloud car
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

Clone Turbo Tank (aka Juggernaut)
    sail barge
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What a rip, no good ones.

No votes for me.