Rumored Titaniums for 2007

Found this over at RS, over the weekend.

Star Wars:
    Firespray Interceptor
    Imperial Attack Cruiser
    Jabba's Sail Barge
    Luke's Snowspeeder

Battlestar Galactica:
    Classic Cylon Raider
    Battlestar Pegasus

Don't know if true, but I dying to know what the Firespray Interceptor is. Here is a link:http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ies_101580.asp
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Don't get too excited - Slave 1 is firespray class - so that means, yup - you guessed it - another repaint.

And Imperial Attack Cruiser - thats just a Rep SD minus the red paint - so you could call this a depaint(?!?).

Lukes snowspeeder - you don't think thats a...no........really?.......a repaint?

Looking forward to the Pegasus though.

A Titanium Battlestar Valkyrie would be nice too (as on last weeks episode).

Laters peeps,

BC3

Imperial Attack Cruiser....Oh, yeah. From the end of Ep3. OK, I'll most likely will pick that up.

But, I'm not sure about the Firesray Interceptor. Slave-1 is my favorite ship anyway, and, yes it's a Firespray Patrol Ship. But it said Firespray Interceptor, now will it be a repaint.?. Most likely, but I'm really hoping it's a new model, That be like saying the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor are the same ship. Same type of ship, but different styles.

And I am also looking forward to the Battlestar Pegasus. So long as it's from the new show. That was a beast.

The Valkyrie would be nice. I'm hoping for both a classic and new Cylon Basestar
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

all of you sail barge fans better buy the titanium version!

Sail barge is not a ship that translates well to small-scale, I never cared for the MM version and the Action Fleet version, while cute, just didn't quite do it for me - though I never totally gave it a chance, I should have loaded it up with aliens and skiffs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.