Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay, which will you definitely pick up?

After some of my recent posts, I'm sure I must fall into the "do-gooder" category. And trust me, I'm no blind follower of Hasbro. It's just there does seem to be an excessive amount of negativity on these boards as of late.

Now that we've seen the first two waves, let me say I'm only impressed with, meaning I'll only buy the following . . . But then, I'm not a completist by any means.

R2D2 -- a retread of PFX R2 but I liked that figure and welcome a "clean sculpt."

C3P0 -- I think he'll turn out better than most expect. The original photo was horribly blurred but for a while there was an amazing front and back photo of this and all the first eight figs -- sadly it's gone. But I thought it looked pretty dang sweet.

JANGO FETT -- Not the preview. The second release is the way to go. Actually, I agree with many that doing two of this guy is pretty scammy. Everybody who gets the preview will then WANT the removable helmet resculpt.

AKAKIN -- The retro light saber seals my fate to buy this figure. A novelty to be sure. But I love nostolgia.

R3 DROID -- Okay, I'm blanking on this guys name, but he's a sweet fig!

Closing Note -- Many of the other figs are either wildly posed. Bad Hasbro Bad. Or just dumb looking in overall design. Bad Lucasfilm Bad.

The packaging is cool IMOP. I like the fact that there's a large photo of the actual fig on the back. It's new and something different.

How about you guys? Which will find homes in your collection?

I want a Kit Fisto - I just think he looks cool. I'm not all too happy with his "swinging action", but I'll make do because, to me, he's a cool-looking alien and Jedi.
    Same goes for Plo. He's always been my favority Jedi, so I'll just try to deal with the wild pose here.
    I'll probably end up getting them all, but those are two that I'm most looking forward to.

Lightbulb thinking......

I got it! I am going to get............................................... ............ .................................................. ............................. .................................................. ....................... .................................................. . .................................................. .......................................... .................................................. .................................................. . .................................................. ......................................... .................................................. ............. .................................................. ............. .................................................. .......................................... ................................................ .................................................. ............ .................................................. .................................................. ..... .................................. ................................... ................................... ........................................ ............................ .................................... ................................... .................................................. ................... ........................................Them ALL! HA HA HA! I don't care about swingy actions and stuff. It is STAR WARS! We are only going to be able to get these once, and I plan to get 'em. Episode II will only be made ONCE. And these figures only ONCE. And I will be there that ONE time.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I'll buy the Slave 1 and the Jango that actually fits in the Slave 1. That's it.

I'm hoping for a nice, real-scanned Artoo and Threepio; but if they turn out to be the same old sculpts then nevermind.

I'm gonna get'em all but the main ones I'm gonna for are:

1. R3-T7
    2. Jango version 2
    3. Regular Battle Droid
    4. C-3PO
    5. R2-D2
    6. Jango version 1
    7. Female Tusken Raider
    8. Obi-Wan
    9. Anakin
    10. Padme
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well so far from what Ive seen i want:

Jango Fett- He has a nice pose, removable helmet, not to mention the fact that hes a villain.

R2D2- Hes a droid, hes small and hes cool, hes a cool,small droid, what else can I say, plus its nice to see an electronic figure thats not stuck to a base.

Obi Wan- Hes a bearded old man, hes a jedi and I need someone to lop off Jango's head.

C-3P0- Cool gimmick with the coverins, I dig it.

Shaak Ti- Jedi, removable saber blade= good.

Thats about it.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Okay, I just looked at the pics of the Ep2 carded figures and I must say, Artoo and Threepio look pretty cool. They may not be the definitive editions of the figures but they do have some cool features. And I sure do hope that those centipedes aren't like the booster rockets on the first Ep1 Artoo. In any case, they would add some cool atmosphere to a Dagobah diorama.

I'm going to get the Super Battle Droid,Jango Fett 2nd version,R2 and prob plo
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The first ones I would like to get are:

Count Dooku
    Female Tusken
    Zam Wessel
    Anakin
    Padme
    Obi-Wan
    R2-D2

I am not sure when each will be released, but I will buy them regardless of pose / action features. After those 6, I plan to pick and choose while in the toy aisle.

I'm not going to kid any of you. I will get them all , as long as the money holds out.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."