Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Saga Legends 2007

Over at Rebelscum they have the line up for the Saga Legends 2007 assortment they are:

Darth Vader: 500th Empire Figure
    Darth Maul : pack in from the EP 1 Sith Speeder
    Yoda: Episode III
    R2-D2: Episode III
    General Grievous: Four Lightsaber Attack
    C-3PO: the one from the battle droid two-pack
    Clone Trooper: #41
    Shock Trooper
    Red Battle Droid: from c-3po/ droid two pack
    SA Clone Trooper: from EE Troop Builder
    Boba Fett: VOTC
    Red Leader Obi Wan: ROTS
    Chewbacca: Cloud City Capture
    Anakin Skywalker: ROTS with lightsaber attack
    Saesee Tinn: ROTS
    Destroyer Droid: Saga Edition
    501st Clone Trooper: SA VERSION
    Princess Leia: Boushh
    Evolutions Sandtrooper: extreme dirty version
    Pit Droids 2-pack
    Imperial Officers
    Evolutions Grey Clone Commander
    SA Clone Commanders: all four colors
    Biker Scout: VOTC
    TC-14
    RA-7
    R4-I9
    so basically the voting was just to name the #1 choice which was the DarkTrooper. RA-7 and the SA 501st seem great additions to the line-up though
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Well these are the only figures I will pick up from this line but it is still more then most repack lines.

Red Battle Droid: from c-3po/ droid two pack - being 2 packs I may just load up on these probably at least five of each color.
    501st Clone Trooper: SA VERSION - at least three probably more
    Pit Droids 2-pack - all three version
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

(No Ep.1 Amidala Battle, R2-B1, Sio Bibble?) Didn't Hasbro say in the Q&A there were going to be 4 waves? Isn't that 2 more than GB and HV combined? If so looks like I'll get a break from collecting (again) As I have most of these carded and loose. The only ones I could use more of is the red Battle Droids for Genosian and Clone Wars scenes. Possibly some multiples of Pit Droids.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I love that the Dark Trooper won.

I can't wait to hear the complaining from fan boys about the utter lack articulation on it. This is gonna be sooo grand it's not even funny...unless Hasbro makes an entirely new one to appease the fan boys.

Now these kids'll see how things were when in the 2nd beginning and realize that they're spoiled now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think this is a great line.

Lots of clones for the army builders out there, including the SA AOTC clone and a SA tac ops clone.

Some regularly priced VOTC: Fett and Biker Scout. I would have loved VOTC Han and Chewie to have been in the mix, but I'll live.

RA-7 and TC-14

I'm really happy with the selection and it should sell really well.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    I think this is a great line.

Wha????

The C-3P0 they picked is one of the WORST ones ever...
    Ditto for the Maul...
    How many Ep. 3 Anikan's do they need to release?
    The Destoryer droid they picked also blows...
    As does Vader.

Hell, some these have been released 2 x THIS YEAR....

Luckily for me, the only ones I want are the pit droids...

Granted - the clones will sell like hot cakes..but the non-clone choices are mediocre at best.

so, wait, this 30th anniversary line, aside from the first wave, is just a bunch of repacks? Am I reading this right? Anybody? Bueller?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Looks better than this years Heroes and Villains line up. It will be interesting to see how well these appear to sell in our respective areas, as they have quite a few of the figures from the fan poll. If these peg warm Hasbros going to have proof that Star Wars collectors are a bunch of whiners that wont ever be pleased.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    Looks better than this years Heroes and Villains line up. It will be interesting to see how well these appear to sell in our respective areas, as they have quite a few of the figures from the fan poll. If these peg warm Hasbros going to have proof that Star Wars collectors are a bunch of whiners that wont ever be pleased.
    Yes, cos damn the fans and collectors who demand good products and new products instead of Repacked, rehashed figures!! Damn us! DAMN US ALL TO HELL!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"