Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i really like their cover of bob seger's "turn the page" - a great melodioius song turned a little harder.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Cover: I'd probably say Turn the Page, although Stone Cold Crazy, So What! and the Fate Medly are favorites as well.

Oddly, Bob Seger's "Turn the Page" has better guitar. Metallica eliminated the guitar part from Seger's version and replaced it with the sax chords played on guitar.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I like the self titled "black album"...frankly I think people who complain about it being overplayed are big babies. Quit listening to the radio, that'll solve your problem real quick.
    It's an ok album and never really found it that great which made the overplaying that much more painful. My girlfriend is a big fan of it unfortunately so whenever one of the songs come on I can't change the station.

album - Ride the Lightning
    Song - Wiskey in Jar
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Ride The Lightning

Welcome Home Sanitarium
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Favorite Album : Metallica (The Black Album)

Song : Nothing Else Matters
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks