Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ditto that, yo.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday!

21 and TOTALLY legal now! Woo! Hoo!

Hope the celebration is a good (and safe) one!

TI7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thanks!

Oh, it'll definitely be safe, all I get to really do is pack up more stuff for moving into our new house and then go to class.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hope its a good one LT.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cripes you're 21 now??? Gawd....how time flies.

I'm old enough to be your da...big brother.

Have a fun and safe birthday.

When I turned 21, I went to a strip club and asked a dancer for a lock of her hair, since I was being shipped out to Saudi Arabia for the first gulf war....(She wouldn't give me one from her head, but said I could have one from her comb....bleh, I passed) I just wanted a small memento of "home" to remind me what I was fightin' for, heh heh...

Anyway, have a great one!
    Move along, move along

Happy 21st birthday!!

Remember: bread and water after a night of drinking saves lives, my friend.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy 21st!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Thanks all, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    When I turned 21, I went to a strip club and asked a dancer for a lock of her hair, since I was being shipped out to Saudi Arabia for the first gulf war....(She wouldn't give me one from her head, but said I could have one from her comb....bleh, I passed) I just wanted a small memento of "home" to remind me what I was fightin' for, heh heh...
    So, you're telling me to honor VD-Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Remember: bread and water after a night of drinking saves lives, my friend.
    No probs there, the only drinking I've been doing is Smirnoff Ice Triple Blacks, and they're way too light (or girly, as I've heard) to have much effect.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wait: is your birthday the same as mine, Basker? Which day were you born?

I was born yesterday.

Well Happy Birthday.

We should party together. Do you know where your Mouse Droids are?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.