Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I was born on the 6th, which is now the day before yesterday, so assuming your post was yesterday (on the 7th) and you're referring to it's yesterday (the 6th) then we were both born on the same yesterday, which is now the day before yesterday. But at least we weren't born last week.

My mouse droids are scattered, so that if I am lost in my house I am likely to come across one. Most prominently are the two in my room; they are still MOC so the fragrance that accompanies them will be preserved with utmost potentcy for future generations.

And thank you.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Happy Birthday!

Time to celebrate. It's time to have 2, 2 much fun!

Sorry...bad joke........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You know, whenever I've seen your username over the years, I've read it as "L.T. Basker," and I just realized it's probably meant to be "Lieutenant Basker." So happy happy all around!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, today and for the past few days I've been cursed with a sore stomach from food poisoning so celebrating will be limited.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

I know what you can do for your birthday Basker: share it with ME!

Happy Birthday buddy. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Food poisoning is no fun, as I know it all too well.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I disappear for weeks at a time, and people decide to have birthdays in between! Sheesh.

Anyway, Happy Birthday LTB!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I know what you can do for your birthday Basker: share it with ME!
    Hmm... That is a fascinating thought... Perhaps? Sure... Take a happy birthday, Tycho!

Happy belated birthday sir!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!