Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Happy birthday to both of us again!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks guys!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It's that time of year again. I hope you had a good day.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks guys, I appreciate you posting despite my absence.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate you posting despite my absence.
    How could I forget? We have the same birthday. But I was even here and they all forgot mine, LOL.

With Oklahoma playing OK State today, hope the result is what you want on your birthday!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Thanks, Bel! It didn't quite go as expected but I've always been humored at the reactions when either team loses. Oklahoma still won.