Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You calling me a fathead? - Fathead Wall Graphics

I suppose many of you have seen the Fathead ads during football games, etc. Well I inadvertently clicked on a fathead ad today and found this:

Fathead Boba Fett, C-3P0, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, R2-D2, Stormtrooper, & Yoda. $149 each.

http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/p...aspx?league=sw
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

the NFL ads are the worst ! I dislike Chad Johnson and Ben Roethlisberger on account of that.

If they ever get Prowse and Mayhew to shill for these on TV, I'll be boycotting these as well.

No.

I'm calling Slicker's Mom a fathead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Good Lord Lucas will sell the rights to anyone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Roethlisberger is such a goober in that commercial.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Slothlisberger and Ocho Cinco are goobers as it is!

the price seems outrageous. I mean they look exactley like the cardboard cutouts that you can get at stores for about $30. what's the difference here ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    the price seems outrageous. I mean they look exactley like the cardboard cutouts that you can get at stores for about $30. what's the difference here ?
    Polyvinyl that can be stuck to the wall and moved as opposed to wall paper.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

As much as I love my teams, I don't think I would want a lifesize Chad Pennington on my wall.
    And I think a Star Wars fathead would be even worse. Pretty tacky idea I think.

I agree with everyone here..the fathead commercials suck.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

at that price, you could probably get a few autographs of your favorite player. that is, depending on who that player is.