Make a Child's Christmas Brighter

Every year most of us are thankful for friends and family and gifts under the tree, yet there are children out there who don't have the oppurtunity to get that midnight visit from Santa. This year think about donating a gift to Toys for Tots and other charity organizations and give a child a happy christmas.

Every year for the past ten I have had the pleasure of giving a child a gift that hopefully brings them joy in their life. It's a great feeling knowing that somewhere a child will have a smile on their face Christmas Morning. I know that charities like the Salvation Army, Knights of Columbus and local churches as well as the Marine Corp are always looking for donations during the holidays. Perhaps the next time we are in the toy store, pick up a toy and donate it to one of these organizations and give an underpriviledged child a Happy Christmas.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I agree. How about we all buy a Star Wars figure and put it in the Toys for Tots box?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I chose to go with the elderly this year. At the local WM they had a Christmas tree set up with their names and gifts they requested. I purchased her gifts today and handed them in. I might go through some of my doubles and triples of SW carded figs and drop it in the TFT bin at work over the next couple of weeks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They have to learn there isn't a Santa Claus sooner or later.