Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest r2dtoys.com newsletter lists new figures.

We are proud to bring you the latest news FIRST again for the newest up-coming Star Wars merchandise due to hit our warehouse in 2007.
    This time we have a comprehensive range of items including the latest GOLD chase Ultimate Galactic hunt wave 4 of the 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007 VINTAGE range, and much more - all available to pre-order NOW only at r2dtoys.com

EXPANDED UNIVERSE 2-PACK COMIC BOOK ASST Wave 2
    87517 KOMARI VOSA & VILMARH GRAHRK
    87518 STORMTROOPER & R2-D2
    87519 OBI-WAN & ALPHA

VINTAGE FIGURE ASST Wave 1 2007
    87304 LEIA ENDOR
    87305 SNOWTROOPER
    87306 LUKE BESPIN
    87307 HAN SOLO
    87308 BOSSK
    87309 IG-88

85208 GALACTIC HEROES FIGURES Wave 2 2007 (sold as a set of 12 and individually)
    COUNT DOOKU & ANAKIN
    OBI-WAN & DARTH MAUL
    TIE PILOT & WEDGE
    LUKE & HAN STORMTROOPER
    LUKE & LANDO CALRISSIAN
    DARTH VADER &LEIA
    SNOWTROOPER & HOTH REBEL TROOPER
    CHEWBACCA & C-3P0
    OBI-WAN & DURGE
    ANAKIN & Ep3 CLONE TROOPER
    DARTH MAUL & SPEEDER BIKE
    HAMMERHEAD & FIGRIN D`AN

NEW 30th ANNIVERSARY VEHICLES
    87271 TIE Fighter (Vintage w/ white deco)
    87272 SaeSee Tin Jedi Starfighter
    87293 V-Wing Clone Fighter (Ep3)
    87294 Darth Maul Sith Interceptor (Ep1)

BASIC FIGURES (Greatest Hits Saga Wave 1 2007)
    85933 DARTH VADER
    87321.1 DARTH MAUL SITH TRAINING
    87340.1 BATTLE DROID 2-PACK
    87419 YODA
    87420 R2-D2
    87421 GENERAL GRIEVOUS 4-ARM
    87422 CLONE TROOPER #1 SUPER ARTICULATED
    87423 SHOCK TROOPER SUPER ARTICULATED
    87424 CLONE TROOPER #2 SUPER ARTICULATED
    87453 C-3P0

BASIC FIGURES (Greatest Hits Saga Wave 2 2007)
    85801 LEIA BOUSHH (new)
    85942.1 ANAKIN Ep3
    86830 SANDTROOPER (new)
    87052 BOBA FETT (new)
    87425 OBI-WAN KENOBI PILOT
    87426 CHEWBACCA
    87427 CLONE COMMANDER
    87428 DESTROYER DROID
    87429 501ST CLONE

BASIC FIGURES Wave 4 30th Anniversary (inc GOLD chase UGH)
    87234 GALACTIC MARINE UGH Gold Chase packaging
    87236 R2-D2 UGH Gold Chase packaging
    87238 MACE WINDU UGH Gold Chase packaging
    87239 AIRBORNE TROOPER (new - details unconfirmed)
    87296 ANIMATED DEBUT BOBA FETT
    87298 UMPASS
    87300 LUKE JEDI (new)
    87302 MCQUARRIE DARTH VADER
    87303 CZ-3 JABBA`s PALACE DROID

The list Wave 4, but no Wave 3. Hasbro has shown pictures from Waves 1 & 2. Am I missing something?

Assuming this list is real:

Hopefully this Vintage Snowtrooper will be the definitive version we've been looking for. Bossk and IG-88 seem a bit unnecessary since the Saga and POTJ versions were so good.

From Wave 4, I'll get Umpass and CZ-3, and wait & see on the Luke Jedi.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

If i thought the McQuarrie vader would be the human one wearing just the face mask i might be interested but it'll be the one with the horrible full head mask.

I too will only be picking up Umpass Stay and CZ-3. the rest seem like a pile of old pants to me.

The concept figures don't interest me at all, but I thought the Vader figure was rumored anyway.

I don't understand why they have "New" next to some of the figures in the Greatest Hits waves. Other than that, the Legends wave has been discussed enough in its own thread.

Just noticed they are doing the chase figure carp again. I'm not thrilled about the coins in the first place, let alone hard to find coins. If anything, it will give some collectors something to b---- about.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

r2dtoys.com has had wave 3 up for a while. I'm less than thrilled by this. I didn't like the UGH and hate that it returned. Wave 4 was rumored to have Hermi Odle and I don't see him so hopefully they broke up the wave. Other than that I have seen all of this rumored for a while.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Hopefully the Galactic Marine will be plentiful in the first assortment, because I can see that gold chase version being harder to find than any of the UGH figs were.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

The 'new' probably means the last sculpt of that character released rather than an older POTF2 version.

have to say r2dtoys have been the swiftest getting hold of the new stuff in the UK really. seen some of it on ebay UK but as far as normal retailers go you can forget seeing anything new for months. the big stores just don't stock anything in any amount. it's not even worth shopping on the high street anymore.

incidentally, I just found this image in my picture archives. I can't remember where I found it though. tis a custom by the look of it. but not a bad one if a bit inaccurate. gives a nice idea of how the CZ-3 figure could look though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruk-cz3.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	14858  

Great news although I thought the Saga repack line was going to be called Saga Legends.

And have we seen wave 2 or wave 3 of the TAC line? I certainly don't remember that.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Good to have you back Jargo.

I wonder what the Jedi Luke is? That could be interesting.

The comic packs are bizarre:
    87517 KOMARI VOSA & VILMARH GRAHRK - I thought Quinlan was coming with Villie?
    87518 STORMTROOPER & R2-D2 - I hope they mean Stormtrooper Luke.
    87519 OBI-WAN & ALPHA - this would be a good time to get a good Clone Trooper armor Obi-Wan, but I doubt it.