Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying New POTJ Online?

Since I'm not having much luck finding the current waves since the Luke X-wing, I'm thinking about using an online place. I've bought from a couple, but I wanted the valued opinion of my fellow SW fans.

What online site is best for ordering the newest figures? Take into consideration that I don't want to pay an obscene amount of money per figure. I would think there's some place out in the WWW that sales them for about $7.00 each plus shipping.(I hear you people rolling on the floor w/ laughter already.)

Thanks!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Well. I happen to like Planet Action Figure, myself. They have decent prices, pack for shipping well, and are generally a good company to deal with. I have pre-ordered the exclusive vehicles from them the last few times, and they were alot cheaper then trying to hunt my stores or dealing with scalpers on E-Bay.

They have the FX-7 wave for 39.99 plus shipping, not to bad. A better deal then you'll probably get on Ebay. And you can pre-order the Bo Shek wave for 27.00 (9.00 each) plus shipping. The also have the upcoming TIE Bomber and Crashed Snowspeeder as well as the AT-ST w/ Speederbike for pre-order. Plus right now to reduce your cost per figure, they have some of the older POTJ wave for 2.99-4.99 a piece!!

http://www.planetactionfigure.com/li...?line=starwars

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Toyzz.com isn't too bad, they charge around $7 per new figure, and I think they have right now all the newer waves, and you can usually find a fair deal on the Fan Club's store, like if you buy 2 of each to keep 1 carded and to have 1 loose, then what you could do is buy a collector grade figure and then buy the same one but a non-collector grade version. The collector grades are around $7-$8 and the non-collector grades are usually around $5-$4. They don't have the FX-7 wave though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have uesed Yestertoys.com and dnstoys.com . I have had some good results from them and the prices are not to bad.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Yes, I have bought the last three waves online. I just don't have the patience anymore to go to the store and constantly look for the figs when the stores don't have them. I suggest DNStoys, Yestertoys, Aislesniper, and PlanetActionFigure.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

EntertainmentEarth.com is a good one if you must have a MOMC.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks for the suggestions. I bought FX-7, Eeth Koth & Zutton from Yestertoys. I didn't care about the mint thing so $7.00 each wasn't bad. I would've bought an Imperial Officer and Rebel Trooper but they were all gone. Maybe next time.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Thumbs up

That's good. If you're looking for the Imperial Officer and Rebel Trooper try Aislesniper, they have them for $8 I think.

Thumbs up

I would reccomend these four:
    1. Dnstoys.com
    2. Yestertoys.com
    3. Toy-maniacs.com (toymaniacs.com?)
    4. Jamstoys.com
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I do 90% of all my starwars shopping online from planetactionfigure.com

their prices are pretty good.