Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

2007 list from Retail Computer?

Don't know if this is legit but,

Thanks goes to DanielSammons!

From, http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#2297539

sorry if are these are old but I was shown them today

please forgive any missspellings, as from what I was shown you could not see all the names in the computer, but just the general idea under the assortments going to retail etc......

comic 2 packs EU

Purge Bultar????
    Mara Jade L??? Maybe luke?
    Voss vs Vgrar??
    Obi Alp?? Saw a post from r2d2toys saying its alpha
    stormtrooper the one r2d2s toys says comes with r2
    anakin Trad????
    Ashard Hett
    Leia Jedi vs D???????Dark Luke??? Darktrooper???
    Xwing Rogue Squadron

Some BAsic Figure Maybe Have been mentioned but Some i did not recognize and of course i did not post the ones we know already galactic marine etc....

Precyborg Grivious
    Mcquarrie Luke
    Helrot
    Miyoo
    Holiday Boba
    hermi olde
    mcquarrie vader
    cz3 jabbas palace
    kotor darth M
    yoda w/kyback????or kybuck????
    momaw nadon Y????Is it a young version or a repack or a jedi?????
    anakin w/tatt

enjoy as i know what some of the stuff is but purge bultar???? I have no clue

Purge Bultar is likely Bultar Swan with the armor she wears in Purge. It would be a cool figure, but I'd much prefer a "canon" Bultar first.

Yoda w/ Kybuck would be him with the deer-like creature he rides in the Clone Wars 'toon. This would be very, very cool.

KOTOR Darth M: Another Cobra trooper from the Knights of the Old Republic game, likely.

Pre-Cyborg Grievous: EU of the character prior to his shuttle crash. Cool look but, again, I'd prefer a canon Grievous. Meaning one in the proper scale.

Obi-Wan/Alpha: Likely a two-pack of Obi-Wan with Alpha, the first ARC-Trooper. (Probably two repacks, though Alpha could have a removeable helmet and/or be based on the superior Clone Commander sculpt.)

"Vgrar": Probably Vilmarh Grahk, a Devaronian who kicks it old school style with Quinlan Vos.

"momaw nadon Y": Well, we got Foul Moudama, and now there's a superior Momaw sculpt, so let's cross our fingers this is, uh, whatshisface, the Ithorian Jedi.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This guy needs to go easy on the question marks.

The "Purge Bultar" may be a Purge comic with Bultar Swan, which would be totally sweet.

If the last three are basic figures - Yoda with Kybuck, Roron Corobb, and Anakin on Nelvaan - that would be insanely awesome. However, these may just be the Galactic Heroes packs (with Momaw Nadon instead of Roron).

Geez, looks EU heavy to me.

I guess it ain't a bad thing that I might be done with this stuff...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

it sounds too good to be true!

Darth Malek would be awesome as would Bultar Swan, A'sharad Hett, Pre cyborg Grievous, Roron Corrob, Yoda w. Kybuck and CZ-3.

If there was comic pack with Purge characters, it would make sense. Darkhorse has been in a reprinting mood lately with Legacy, Rebellion, and Dark Times. However, the one issue that was hard to get, has not been reprinted, and goes for $10-$15 bucks (while the other stuff they reprinted can be had for cover) is Purge. If they were printing them for the comic pack then it makes perfect sense why they have not reprinted for sale at comic shops. I like the idea of more Clone Wars figures. If the ones listed are true, then I want a better Obi with the clone armor on.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

comic 2 packs EU

Purge Bultar???? - cool hopefully in canon outfit. Interesting to see the pairing

Mara Jade L??? Maybe luke? - Definately want a better Mara

Voss vs Vgrar?? - Voss is one of the top EU for me

Obi Alp?? - don't really recall anything interesting about Obi in the issue but the trooper should be cool

stormtrooper the one r2d2s toys says comes with r2 - Marvel pack I will get because I like the look of these

anakin Trad???? - have all the anankins I need I believe I will likely get this for the other fig whoever that is

Ashard Hett - cool character it will be interesting to see the sculpt

Leia Jedi vs D???????Dark Luke??? Darktrooper??? - Leia was probably my favorite of the first EU line. Not really excited about this though.

Xwing Rogue Squadron - It will be hard to only choose two here. Hopefully they will get to them all.

Precyborg Grivious - cool enough

Mcquarrie Luke - I figured we would get him

Helrot - Always happy to bulk up my cantina

Miyoo - ditto

Holiday Boba - the only positive part of the Holiday Special

hermi olde - Top of my want list. Hope it happens

mcquarrie vader - The McQuarrie figure I'm most eager to have

cz3 jabbas palace - Adding to Jabba's palace is as welcome and the cantina

kotor darth M - meh I will get him but no real excitement

yoda w/kyback????or kybuck???? - He can go with my Ambush for Illum set

momaw nadon Y????Is it a young version or a repack or a jedi????? - Hopefully this is Roron if not why not

anakin w/tatt - meh I will get it

With this much EU I don't know how well it will sell. On the one hand I can see a lot of cool looking characters but will the kids really care about them.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I really hope this list is for real because I'm liking it. Big EU fan so addition to the line are always welcome, new figures for both the Cantina and Jabba's are a welcome as well.

I am really anxious to see pics of the Order 66 packs and Wave 3. Keep 'em coming Hasbro.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I wonder how reliable this source is.

The only things on the list that interest me are the 2 from Jabba's palace and 2 Cantina patrons. There is a possibility I'd get the the Rogue Squadron if they can be used as generic Rebel Pilots from the OT. I actually read that series up to the 4th or 5th novel. They started out ok, but got progressively worse. I can only imagine how bad the rest of the series was.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I wonder how reliable this source is.

The only things on the list that interest me are the 2 from Jabba's palace and 2 Cantina patrons. There is a possibility I'd get the the Rogue Squadron if they can be used as generic Rebel Pilots from the OT. I actually read that series up to the 4th or 5th novel. They started out ok, but got progressively worse. I can only imagine how bad the rest of the series was.
    I've read the novels and enjoyed them all except for maybe the last one. The first four were Rogue Squadron, while the next three were Wraith Squadron, more of a commando unit. Some good characters in each of them. I have most of the X-Wing comics, but have yet to read them.