Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saga AOTC Clone Sergeant

I am not sure if this qualifies as a true "Variant". But the stripe on the helmet of the newer figure does not extend all the way to the visor. The EE one does.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Also...as many already know...the figure is shipping with an ESB stand instead of the AOTC one.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Have you noticed this: There's a red spot on the back of the green "fin" on the top of the helmet? I have 3 of these, and they all have this mysterious spot. I try scraping it off, but I'm afraid I'll take off green paint.

What the heck is that about?
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Have you noticed this: There's a red spot on the back of the green "fin" on the top of the helmet? I have 3 of these, and they all have this mysterious spot. I try scraping it off, but I'm afraid I'll take off green paint.

What the heck is that about?
    Every one of the SA AOTC Clone Troopers that I own have that red spot (and I have over 100 of them). I have always presumed it to be a light that I just never looked for in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    Every one of the SA AOTC Clone Troopers that I own have that red spot (and I have over 100 of them). I have always presumed it to be a light that I just never looked for in the movies.
    Huh.. That's weird. All of my AOTC clones are post-Revenge of the Sith and non-SA (like the Evolutions ones and the Hunt for Grievous ones), so maybe that's why I didn't notice that red spot until this one.

It looks kind of dopey, like a mistake.
    Galactic Barn Burner

The Ep 2 clones have a little data readout at the back of their helmet fins that's supposed to show the wearer's unit number, which is what that red spot is supposed to be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, silly old Hasbro...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	060_clone_error.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	14985  
    plasticfetish.net

Has anybody seen a change to this error (I actually believe it to be a variation because it appears that the stand is intentional)?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The Ep 2 clones have a little data readout at the back of their helmet fins that's supposed to show the wearer's unit number, which is what that red spot is supposed to be.
    If the data readout is on the top...and all of the clones are the same size...how the hell are they supposed to see the top of the person in front them to know who it is?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    Has anybody seen a change to this error (I actually believe it to be a variation because it appears that the stand is intentional)?
    Why would it have been intentional? (Saw another one at the store today and didn't look BTW. I'll check next time.)
    plasticfetish.net