Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I had a dream where I was a rock music producer.

I had just completed work on a cassette tape for the band (yeah, a cassette tape?!) and I was looking over the wrapper envelope.

They were a quintet act, but they used backup performers for some of their songs.

I listed those additional musicians in the credits as "The Less Talented Contributors:" I think that was supposed to be an internal memo joke but it was not funny that it was published for mass distribution.

In the meanwhile, I remember the faces of "The Less Talented" from a music video we recorded at the beach. Amongst them, I recall an attractive girl with blue and black streaked hair who always wore sunglasses even on overcast days.

Also, two of the regular band members were small, black dianogas (from ANH's trash compactor) and they rode on tour being strapped on to the top of the van (which was the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine), tied up there with bungie cords and tentacles waving. We put sheets over them in case it started to rain.

Strange dream... PR nightmare.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I had the exact same dream last night.

But in mine, I was laying down an 8 Track.

in my dream, i told them that they needed more cowbell.

I had a dream that a cheeseburger was eating me!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I had a dream that a cheeseburger was eating me!!
    WoW! What happened?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    WoW! What happened?!
    I guess you never watch Seinfeld.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I guess you never watch Seinfeld.
    No. There wasn't enough explosions, car chases, gunplay, that sort of thing. There was just this laugh track as if the producers had to tell the audience what was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    There was just this laugh track as if the producers had to tell the audience what was funny.
    Because it is funny!!

Because it is funny!!
    Giddy up.