Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

It's the Pacers/Pistons Brawl All Over Again!!

Well, it has happened again.

Courtesy of ESPN

Nuggets-Knicks brawl ends with 10 players ejected
    Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Ten players, including NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, were ejected for fighting during a wild brawl near the end of Saturday night's game between the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.
    All 10 players on the court at the time were tossed for their involvement in the ugly incident that spread across the court and spilled into the crowd at Madison Square Garden.
    Anthony scored 34 points before the melee took place with about 1:15 left in the Nuggets' 123-100 victory over the Knicks.
    The fight started after Knicks reserve Mardy Collins flagrantly fouled Denver's J.R. Smith. With punches being thrown by several players, the hitting and grabbing continued for several minutes before coaches and security ran onto the court and finally restored order.
    Anthony was involved in a fight with the Knicks' Nate Robinson, who jumped into to jaw at Smith after the foul. Both Smith and Robinson ended up flying into the stands in the NBA's ugliest scene since the brawl between Pacers players and Detroit fans in 2004.
    With each team forced to put five new players on the floor, Denver finished up the win and ended a two-game losing streak. Marcus Camby had 24 points and nine rebounds, and Andre Miller added 12 points and 10 assists for the Nuggets.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

it figures that the Knicks would be involved...

AI still hasn't been traded yet...it must really kill him not to be able to go to practice

I can't wait to see the footage of this one.
    I always love the good fights and NBA delivers
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Sports fights are always the best! I still cant get enough of that Miami/Florida Atlantic fight hehe Hopefully some good footage of this will circulate
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Wait til tomorrow when YouTube is on fire with footage of this.

Can't wait to see it myself.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Awesome, every basketball league should have one on a bi-annual cycle.

with the thugs that populate every NBA team nowdays, does this type of behaviour surprise anyone? where, o where have the goons gone from the NHL?

Way to throw a sucker punch, Carmelo Anthony (clap. clap. clapclapclap o-ver-ra-ted! sorry that just comes out by instinct)

I like the picture of him getting choked and the look on his face. Thankfully for Anthony, Eduardo Najera is holding the dude back. King James is a better player anyways.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Carmelo Anthony (clap. clap. clapclapclap o-ver-ra-ted! sorry that just comes out by instinct)
    Not that I am defending him or anything, but I do believe he leads the NBA in scoring... if i'm not mistaken.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."