Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stupid Dud Bolt!!!

This is the first Star Wars figure I've had break in a long time. I just opened up the Dud Bolt/Mars Guo set and noticed that Dud Bolt's chinstrap was in his mouth, looked like a creepy S&M ball-gag, so I removed the helmet from the front, took off the ball-jointed head, and put the helmet back on so the chinstrap was over his actual chin. But once I got it to the ears it was a tight fit, I tried working with it then all of a sudden it gave in, turned out the strap broke in the middle, right where it meets to the ball gag part, and the strap isn't actually long enough to fit over his chin even though that's how he's wearing it in the movie photo.

Plus, why do these guys come with Deluxe Durge's rifle and blaster?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Plus, why do these guys come with Deluxe Durge's rifle and blaster?
    Because they transform and combine to make Durge.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dud Bolt's chinstrap was in his mouth, looked like a creepy S&M ball-gag, so I removed the helmet from the front, took off the ball-jointed head, and put the helmet back on so the chinstrap was over his actual chin.
    WHY wouldn't you leave it that way ? ? ? ? ? That's awesome, he'd display very well with his fellow podracer Teemto.

I never open mine. The figures look good in the package. When you open them, they just do not feel right. The vintage figures are solid. These new figs seem flimsy and cheap. Please Hasbro, at least use better plastic when making these figs. At least the POTF line from the orange carded figs through the Freeze Frame period, the human figures looked okay and the plastic that was used was better.

maybe thats why he ended up in the medcenter, he choked on his helmet.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was the first in a limited series of S & M Star Wars Figures. I think that if we got this one then what's the hold-up on the Padme' with Leather dress.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    maybe thats why he ended up in the medcenter, he choked on his helmet.
    Okay everone reread this comment...

I'm NOT touching that one with a ten foot pole.
    Move along, move along

LOL Sal, JT, this is why its better to be a carded collector. But on the otehr hand, when I do open it and find it broken, I cant run to Target or WM for an exchange. Time to rethinkn my life.......

Staying a carded collector.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Okay everone reread this comment...

I'm NOT touching that one with a ten foot pole.
    He may have choked on it, but I don't think it was quite ten feet.

Anyway, I haven't had any problems with it. From this wave, however, Vader's little red and blue wires from his hand broke off when I was taking off the hand. Oh well.