Quick question about the SW Fan Club Shadow Trooper (Black Hole Stormtrooper) sculpt

Is there a plain, white Stormtrooper counterpart that uses the same sculpt/mold as the SW Fan Club Exclusive black Shadow Stormtrooper? I know the Sandtrooper in the Saga collection uses the same mold, but it's well...sandy

I've noticed the plain white Stormtrooper in the Collector's Tin sets but is that the same mold as the black Shadow Stormtrooper?

Please let me know if there is a plain white Stormtrooper out or maybe even one scheduled soon that uses the black Shadow Stormtrooper mold- I have a this "black and white" thing going and I'd like to find a plain white Stormy with the same mold as the Black Shadow Stormy to display together.

Thanks!

I may be mistaken but I believe the Blackhole trooper is just a VOTC stormtrooper painted black. It could be the evolutions Sandtrooper sculpt though. Either way it should be pretty close but that all depends on how finicky you are. The figure in the tin is a Sandtrooper not a Stormtrooper.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

It's definitely a straight repaint of the VOTC Stormtrooper, not the Evolutions Sandtrooper (he doesn't have mid-torso articulation). The new TSC Sandtrooper uses the VOTC Stormie body but remolded the belt and back to accomodate the backpack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Favorite alb--

Wait, why exactly did you start this topic with "Quick question"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ok, so it wasn't quick BUT I got my answer.

Now to hunt down a VOTC Stormy

Thanks folks!

To understand El Chuxter's quip check out the Music forum.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Apparently, the copyright date on the figure's foot is 2005 instead of the VOTC Stormie's 2004, if that's the kind of thing that is going to change your mind... oy vey!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah- I want the whole Black/White thingy. I ordered one off of the Bay of E- $19.04 with shipping...I've paid more for less Stoked to get it and rip it open