Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The red six encyclopedia got the info from an official source. I've actually read this info in either an AOTC book or in the SW.com databank EU section. Totally bogus dude! So where were Evazan's head thingies then? Is Lucas going to CGI them in to a new spiffed up version of ANH? God I hope not.

There are so many figures that need to be done properly to rectify the crapola selection of the POTF2 era. A Dr. Evazan done with all the care and attention that was put into Djas Puhr would be fantastic.

You are right about it being on the official site:
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...sleazebaggano/

Young Elan once was on the path to a promising life as a medical student studying on Coruscant when he fell in with the wrong crowd. He did nothing to dispel the stereotype that Balosars are shifty cheats and scoundrels, and ended up stealing the university's medical supplies and selling them to local mobster, Hat Lo.

Regarding the antenepalps:

Elan Sleazebaggano's alien features -- antenepalps -- were computer-generated additions carefully matched to actor Matt Doran's head-movements. Literature that includes pictures of the actor without the CG antennae explains away their absence by noting that the flexible extremities could be concealed under hair.

Things that make you go hmmmm....
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I agree resculpt the good Dr Hasbro should, as I never managed to get the original.
    But disagree with making Sleezy a young Evazan.
    Poor
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Yes, the evil Dr does need to be resculpted. A Panda Baba with removable arm wouldn't be a bad idea either methinks.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Baby Panda? Now I'm confused. Why do you want a baby Panda with removable arms? That's kinda - SICK

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Baby Panda? Now I'm confused. Why do you want a baby Panda with removable arms? That's kinda - SICK
    ROFL! Whenever I'm in the need of a good laugh, all I have to do is read one of Emperor Jargo's posts.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Who wouldn't want a baby panda with removable arms?

Elan is Evazan?!?! Okay, is this the entire galaxy with bajillions of sentient lifeforms? Or Peidmont, Alaska, Population:17??? Why does everyone in the OT have find themselves in the PT?? Roofoo is NOT Elan...that's my version of the story.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think that Elan/Evazan thing is bologna, EP. I don't buy it, and never have seen it anywhere then on some not always reliable websites. *coughtheforce.netcough*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

if a new resculpted dr evazan comes out, i'm for it and will buy it!

I have all those from the 3pack cantina scenes.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!