Saga2 #62 Camoflaged Battle Droid 2-pack

I bought one that has a missing shoulder emblem on one of the Battle Droids. Does anyone think it will become worth 500.00 like the no-shoulder-emblem Boba Fett?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It may be worth something but I don't see it reaching $500. All things Boba go through the roof because of the huge fan base. I'm glad I don't have that "fettish".
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

It all depends on its rairty and everything. If alot of them were/have been produced, then no, but say only 50 - 100 got out maybe. Then again, if you wanna sell it, it all depends on the person buying it ow much they will pay. If it is 500 in value, you might only get 150 for it. ITs hit and miss IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I honestly don't care about the rarity or the value. But I DO like to find stuff like this on the shelves. It broke my heart to find that when I gave my son one to open, it was this one. But here is a pic anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02550a.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	14903  
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.