Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$9.99 lightsaber minis at Fry's!!!

Don't know if this has gotten around yet, but...

I was just over at Fry's shopping, and I noticed that they had ROTS minis there for $9.99. To make the deal even sweeter, I managed to dig around a bit, and pull out a gold Yoda, Darth Vader and Anakin saber. (Sadly, there weren't any gold Obi-Wan minis left... but plenty of the regulars.)

Ten bucks is a great deal for these, so I thought you guys might like to know.

plasticfetish.net

man how things have changed... I remember just last year when most minis were going for at least $40 each and the mace windu mini was going for $100+.

I hear that nash!

I dont have a Fry's here in Colorado, but good luck to everyone else. Thats a heck of a deal!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I mentioned the $10 Minis in the LA Just Found thread, didn't know there were any regular Obi-Wans there, I would have bought that for sure. Did you go to the Burbank Frys PF, and if so, where were they located? I only saw the display by the Cust Service area.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Did you go to the Burbank Frys PF, and if so, where were they located? I only saw the display by the Cust Service area.
    No, I'm in Oregon silly. (There's only one Fry's in this state BTW.)

The minis were in two spots here, pretty much in and around their weird toy section.
    plasticfetish.net

There are no minis at all in the LAX frys.
    The Burbank and City of industry Frys has about 500 minis each.
    But the few golds they both had have been snatched up by me,so don`t even waste your gas if its gold you seek with those stores.
    Last edited by force-fx; 12-22-2006 at 10:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    [URL]HTTP://WWW.FORCE-FX.COM[/URL]

that Burbank Frys was down to just 3 minis this morning and all were Yodas. i bought one as well as an Anakin FX saber.

my yoda saber has dents on it

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    my yoda saber has dents on it
    They're all like that... it's "battle damage."
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    They're all like that... it's "battle damage."
    alright, good to hear that, then. though you would think that since it was dropped from such a height in the senate chamber that there would be even more dents.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    No, I'm in Oregon silly. (There's only one Fry's in this state BTW.)
    Heh heh, whoops! I'm still having a hard time getting used to your move, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    that Burbank Frys was down to just 3 minis this morning and all were Yodas. i bought one as well as an Anakin FX saber.
    By the time I got there in the afternoon of your post, they were all gone. I suspect scalper influence!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.