Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ki-Adi Mundi

Ki-Adi Mundi

You'll all probably disagree with me but being as we've had a new Plo and new Mace, I would really like to see a new Ki-Adi Mundi in his battle stance, with BLUE lightsaber. Obviously if he doesn't fight in the film they shouldn't make a figure of him.
    And by the way, I agree that there should only be three lightsaber colours otherwise it will look silly with all multi coloured lightsabers. Red Green and Blue only from now on I'll accept Mace's Purple one because he's not just any old Jedi, he's one of the top dogs, as it where!

Hey, remember Ki-Adi had a purple saber (or so we've seen) and since Mace is gonna have a purple saber, maybe Lucas will let Ki-Adi have his. *shrugs*
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

But we didn't see him use a purple lightsber in the film did we! He did on the figure but that isn't much to go by, have a look on the back of the box of his EI figure he has a blue one and it looks so much better.

Yeah, but it's not like he's got yellow or anything. It is a possibility..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Yeah, but it's not like he's got yellow or anything. It is a possibility..
    Yeah, I think Lucas will only let Mace have the purple bladed saber though. But ya never know, atleast there is more of a chance of Ki-Adi-Mundi keeping his purple saber, then there is of Adi Galla keeping her red lightsaber. I don't think Lucas wants a Jedi running around with sith colors.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Too right, never mind George Lucas not wanting her running around with Sith colours, I don't either.

Ki-Adi-Mundi was shown on the cover of the Star Wars Insider with a blue lightsaber (I think it was the issue after the AOTC Bounty Hunter spotlight). He doesn't look as aged as say, Palpatine or Mas Amedda, and his Ep1 figure was decently semi-action posed. I don't find him a neccessary resculpt, at least not this year.

Plo is an iffy in this category, and I think the only reason Saesee is being redone is so he can fit into a Jedi Starfighter. I would really just like new Jedi, period, like Bultar Swan and Alta Ranga.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bultarswan.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	518  

Talking

LOL, I wonder if Ki-Adi-Mundi can fit in a JS.

Originally posted by Unit-01
    LOL, I wonder if Ki-Adi-Mundi can fit in a JS.
    LOL, I rather doubt it. Not unless they release a new double bubble cockpit canopy for him. It's a good thing that Yoda from what I read arrives at the end of the movie in a republic gunship. Can you imagine Yoda's Jedi Starfighter with booster seat.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Y'know, I'm leaning towards maroon or crimson lake on Adi's saber but it could be burnt sienna...... (?!!!)

I'd actually like the characters to have a multi ranging array of colours. it makes it easier to know which saber goes with which action figure when most of them are the same color and you have a million Qui-Gon and Obi sabers cluttering up the place

hows about different shades of green on a coule of them or pink or orange. white or sky blue pink with yellow dots. Anything to distinguish between the sea of drab brown Jedi robes. honestly, these religious types have no concept of accessorising.....!!