Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carrie Fisher question- age??

I know this sounds dumb, but if there's an answer someone here should know it

How old was she when she was filming ANH??

No real reason, jsut something I heard something about and want to see if it's true. Thanks in advance!!!
    Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

According to IMDB, she was born on October 21, 1956, makking her 19 or 20 during the filming of A New Hope.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Awesome, thanks RB

Somebody now owes me a beer ISOBAWS&

She looks older than 18 in ANH. She looks about 25 in it.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

she was 19 and had lost weight. the hair and make-up probably helped age her a little not to mention the dialogue was like some old womans. She's admitted herself that she doesn't think she played it very well in ANH. partly due to drug abuse, partly due to thinking it was all a laugh. not taking the movie seriously. partly because Lucas can't direct actors to save his life so she had no real direction. by ESB she'd got a real director which is why she gives a better performance. Then you get ROJ and you have a combination of Lucas and Marquand so it's not good again.

If you've watched the audition tapes of some of the other actresses who went up for the role of Leia. carrie seems to be the best of the bunch. Which doesn't say a lot for the talent around at that time. we could have ended up with Sissy Spacek!

They made dirt in the morning.

Carrie was born that afternoon.

So she's not quite older than dirt.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No, but she does look like Silly Putty now. I'd rather be older than dirt.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'm wondering if it was performing George's dire dialogue that lead to Carrie becoming a script doctor.

Carrie Frances Fisher was born in 1956. In October. The 21st to be precise. So she was 18 when production began. 19 during principle photography. and 20 following the films release.

Concise, Thanks Mr.DP

My buddy was sayin she was 16 and there's NO way I was buying that, 19-20 is much more realistic (and even then it could be a bit off, you know them hollywood types) Isobaws&