Hybrid View

James Brown, Dead at 73

Sad day as this iconic musician has passed away. RIP

link
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Damn, I was already planning to fire up Rocky 4 today to celebrate Christmas with the Russian and The Robot...but this is a whole new reason to, now.

He'd been a tortured soul (no pun intended) for quite some time, so I hope he finds peace as the Hardest Working Man in Heaven (well, at least in the top 10... or 50... or well, you know ). Git on up, James!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Pappas got a brand new bag.......or so I've heard. Rest those feet Mr. Brown.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thats too bad. He wasnt perfect, but music wise Brown was special. The Hardest Working Man in Showbiz can get some well deserved rest now. Hit me!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay