Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think Dog the Bounty Hunter could have caught Han Solo?

Do you think Dog the Bounty Hunter could have tracked down and captured Han Solo (assuming he had access to a spaceship and the right technology)?

Discuss.

Where the heck does Tycho come up with these topics?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes. But Solo would blast him. Ask Greedo, Han isnt a punk.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
    This is the funniest god****ed thread topic I've seen in a while.
    plasticfetish.net

Yes Dog could catch Han. He's just the kind of scum and villiany a bounty hunter should be. Though after being treated like poo-doo by the Empire he was working for, and doing the job they couldn't do, then being punished with extradition by the Banking Clan, he might end up working for the Rebellion someday.

With that mullet, black jeans and cowboy boots Dog would have given 2-1B a run for his money!

No. Han Solo is a fictional character.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So is Dog, RB - have you seen that hair? Have you seen that tan?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

He could catch Han, even Greedo caught Han. But Han would shoot first.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yes, Dog the Bounty Hunter could have tracked down Han Solo. But then he would have been arrested by the local authorities in Mos Eisley and thrown into a Mos Eisleycan jail.
    Galactic Barn Burner